A private dining event is a great way to celebrate a birthday, engagement party, or other personal celebration, as well as corporate and business events. Whatever the reasons for your event, you will want to review our tips to help you plan a private dining event you and your guests will remember and enjoy.
1. Schedule a visit to Mayura Inspired Indian Dining. We are now open from 11 am until 11 pm and encourage you to stop by for lunch or dinner to sample some of our wonderful Indian cuisine. We do suggest calling ahead to arrange a viewing of our private dining spaces with one of our event coordinators.
2. Book one of our private dining event spaces in advance. Due to the popularity of our private dining offerings, spaces tend to book quickly. By booking well in advance you are sure to secure your desired space for your event.
3. Get help from our private dining event coordinator. Planning a private dining event is more than just deciding food and beverage menus. If you have special requests, we are happy to listen to your needs and work with you to accommodate these whenever possible.
4. Consider your event budget. It is helpful to let us know what your event budget is so we can work with you to develop and custom event tailored to your specific needs.
5. Let us know what types of beverages you want to serve. We have a full bar with alcoholic drink options, as well as beers and wines. We can work with you to incorporate the beverages into your budget and help you set a limit if you have a cap on how much you want to spend on beverages.
6. Get help from us on planning your food selections and beverage pairings. We offer a wide array of menu options from vegetarian to meat-based dishes. Let us know if you have any specific requirements, food allergies, and so on.
7. What type of menu do you desire for your event? Do you want a more adventurous menu selection for your guests?Are your guests foodies? These and other questions should be considered so we can help create the right menu for your event.
8. Add some extra touches to your event. Would you like a cooking demonstration? Do you require specific floral arrangements? Would you like us to create a specialty drink just for your event? These added touches can further enhance your event.
Send out invitations and require and RSVP. While you may already have an estimated head count based on the number of invitations you plan to send, requiring an RSVP will ensure you have a better idea of the actual number of guests who will attend your event.
Provide event details to your guests. In your invitations, remember to include the date, the time, and directions to our location, along with our address.
For further planning tips and suggestions or to book a private dining room for your private dining event, please feel free to contact Mayura – Inspired Indian Dining at (905) 451-6161 today!